English Forum.sk - Slovakia / Bratislava
... appartments, travel tips, info, discussions ...
This forum have been started just recently. Help us and do not hesitate to join and build the community.
Your comments and tips how to make the forum more usefull are welcome.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Hy! to all of you guys. I am Jordan Joe, I just join this community and hope it will be a good experience for me. Now I would like to share my personality and my hobbies with you. First of all, I want to keep myself pure. I want to visit the beautiful places that I heard. You can say traveling is my love. Also, I really want to know about you because it is helpful to understand.
Jordan Joe!!

A warm welcome from my side to you. Glad to see you on this board and would like to tell you that I am also a new member in this board and we have a mutual hobby. I am so sure spending time with you and other members of this board.
Greetings first of all and nice to see you here. First of all, thank you for welcoming me, and yeah sure our conversation gonna be best. I would like to share my experience and also want to know about yours. My next plan is niagara falls trips from new york and let me know what would you like to say about this. And share something about your plans.
Hey Jordan Joe Hope you fine I am Brinkman and i am glad to know about your interests and your hobbies. You want to visit the beautiful places I also like to take various kinds of beauty. And see the all attractions in the world.